Aqua Comfort Heat Pumps
The Pool Heating Solution
State-of-the-Art Digital Technology
Simple, precise and reliable. AquaComfort’s digital technology means the most advanced, efficient systems available. It’s easy to use and easy to maintain.
Low Temperature Performance
With over 30 years of heat pump pool heater design experience, AquaComfort is built to outperform the competition. Advanced micro-computer technology and exclusive design features allow AquaComfort to deliver heat at lower air temperatures than other heat pumps. The result is more heat when you need it most. AquaComfort outperforms the competition by up to 40%.
With no combustible by-products, AquaComfort creates clean, efficient energy that is safe for the environment. All AquaComfort units use safe, ozone friendly R-410A refrigerant.
Built Better to Last Longer
Incorporating scroll compressors, Turboguard Titanium heat exchangers and advance heat exchange technology, every AquaComfort heater is built to the highest performance and durability standards in the industry. The result is unmatched performance in a heater that is as attractive as it is durable.
Consider the benefits and advantages of owning an Aqua Comfort heat pump
- Every unit comes backed by over 30 years of heat pump design and sales experience
- Every Aqua Comfort unit is designed to operate effectively and efficiently down to 40 degree air temperature (all other heat pumps turn off between 50-58 degrees). Our low temperature design insures that our customers get up to 40% more heat than major competitors in the critical first and last months of the swimming season
- Our programmed micro-computer (not just an LED display) means optimum performance in all conditions
- At one fourth the operating cost of natural gas and one fifth the operating cost of propane, your Aqua Comfort heat pump will save you thousands of dollars in operating costs versus fossil fuel heaters. Our cost calculator will show you how much you can save.
- An environmentally friendly Aqua Comfort heat pump reduces CO2 emissions by 80-90% versus fossil fuel heaters. Our cost calculator (below) will show you your CO2 reduction versus fossil fuels.
See for yourself!
You can see your savings using a calculator at the Aqua Comfort Web site. You will need to be using a computer (vs a pad or phone) and you must use either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Click here to use the calculator.